Friday, October 20, 2006

Somewhere in my heart














Somewhere in my heart... someplace in my head... everything happened... everything was lived... and non of it should be lost... ever, ever, ever...

But then, how to remember?

Kerry called to say that there is no such thing as a Pithwick Dunce.
I got it wrong.
Apparently it's called a "Picard Duce", named after something to do with Star Trek's Captain Picard... and a card-game of double-dare...

Well, what do I know?

She also informed me that some of the guys in her office have got to 'the blog'... Kerry's always trying to get me to send my writing into magazines and the like... When someone mentioned 'blogs' at work this morning, she very thoughtfully said, "Oh my friend Lana has just starting blogging... what exactly does it mean?"

And so...

This is for you Kerry:

You are a perfect lady in every way.
You always look before you leep
You DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT use anything harmful
And you are NOT an animal rights activist
You are a dear, dear friend
And I should be more careful!!!! Sorry!!!

Don't worry, I'll buy you a JD at The Samson Lloyd x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home