Friday, October 13, 2006



Lana Page recommends all those curious to read "The Fabric of the Cosmos" by Brian Greene. On the front cover it says, "The new Hawking, only better..." I have to say that this is a bit mean... Stephen Hawking is a severley disabled genius... and I've noticed that lots of people are having a pop at him these days... It really is most unfair... Mind you he did leave his wife for his younger and prettier looking nurse... and come to think of it, I'm sure I read that he collects Nazi memorabilia... or was that Screaming J Hawking?
Anyway... do read Brian Green's book... And no doubt you will think the same as I did...
"I'm sure I did all of this some time ago in the future... when the world was young... and all the time in the world... had to be sent back... because there was no one here to collect such a thing."
Is there anyone out there who likes to talk about the phenomenon of time? Then please do get in touch - it's a bit of a mystery to me... You see, if you acknowledge the existance of an 'unconcious', you soon discover that one's mental reality is profoundly informed by timelessness .
And so tonight I'm gonna make lasagne, freeze it for a year or two, then reanimate it and analyse it's molecular properties for relative change... All in a days work...
My boss just called as I was writing this. She wanted to know if I could hand-in my very-late paper for Monday... I was in such a trance-like internet state that I said I would be unable to complete because of my cockney neighbours... I feel I must write to the world health organisation and raise my suspicions about THEM! They are like some kind of cross-breed - between humans and neanderthal pygmies... with unspecified genetic encrption...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home